Lincoln Printing is a certified member of the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC), an international organization that promotes responsible forestry management to ensure the well-being of one our most important resources. Our membership in FSC is just one of the ways Lincoln Printing strives to protect and sustain our natural environment.
Some facts about FSC
- Your organization does not have to be FSC-certified to use the FSC and Rainforest Alliance logos as long as the paper and printer are FSC certified.
- Most likely, you are already printing on FSC paper.
- FSC paper and printing do not necessarily add cost to the job. In fact, some FSC papers may reduce the cost of your project.
- Seventy-one percent of the world's paper comes from biologically diverse forests rather than from tree plantations.
- Older trees release more oxygen and store vastly more carbon than younger trees—thus reducing concentrations of greenhouse gases.
- Many FSC papers have recycled content. Some FSC papers are even 100 percent recycled post-consumer waste.